Notice of Faculty Post verification 2077 (19th March, 2021 to 2nd April, 2021)
Institute of Medicine
Academic & Monitoring Division
Notice for Post Verification
Before filling the online form, please read the instructions carefully.
|Eligibility for the candidates:
|Make payment for post verification as follows:
Professor - NRS. 5000.00 (Five Thousand)
|To access the online application form:
|Login to continue application process:
|In case you made a mistake during submission of application, you must fill in the form as described above with a new voucher which is again not refundable.|
|Application other than online submissions will not be entertained.|
|Only eligible candidates will be called for the interview by IOM Dean’s Office.|
|For interview bring printed online application form (hard copy) which has been signed by the applicant, and the Principal/Campus Chief along with the Institutions/College stamp.|
|Please check your “Mail” and “Online Faculty Application” for any updates regarding Faculty Post Verification. Also check “Junk” folder of your mail box for IOM’s mail.|
|For any queries regarding post verification e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Documents required for Online Application: The Original Documents should be uploaded.
(Notary Public verified copies of Original Documents are needed for the Interview)
Lecturer / Associate Professor / Professor
- All Academic degrees &Board Certificates of SLC or equivalent level & above.
- TU Equivalence Certificate for Nepalese candidates, who studied in other Institutions.
- Approval letter signed by Principal or Authorized Person.
- All appointment and experience letters.
- Certificate of Council Registration – Nepal as well as Concerned Country, if applicable.
- Curriculum Vitae can be uploaded in the same field as for certificates.
- Citizenship Certificate for Nepalese and Passport/Aadhar Card/Voter ID for Foreigner.
- Original Bank Voucher.
Additional documents required for Associate Professor/Professor
- Post Verification letter at Lecturer level/Associate Professor level whenever applicable.
- Original research articles published in Peer Reviewed Journal.
- For Professor: 2 articles as Principal Author and 2 articles as Principal/Co-Author
- For Associate Professor: 1 article as Principal Author and 1 article as Principal/Co-Author.
- Case study, review articles and thesis published as articles are not acceptable.
- Articles published during study period is also not valid.
- Published articles should be relevant to the subject of specialty. Medical education related articles may be considered. Articles must meet the basic norms of research methodology. Date of research and place of study, ethical clearance must be mentioned in the article. In one journal issue, only one primary author and one co-author article will be acceptable.
- Hard Copy of the journal in which article has been published. (for publication in foreign journal, a PDF file of the journal can be considered.)
- Teaching Experience Certificates.
- Appointment as Lecturer in KU, NAMS, BPKIHS & PAHS is equivalent to Assistant Lecturer/Teaching Assistant of TU [Nepal Medical Council Accreditation Standards for the MBBS program 2017, Regulation for Postgraduate Medical Education (MD/MS programmes) 2017].
- Appointment as Assistant Professor in KU, NAMS, BPKIHS & PAHS is equivalent to Lecturer of TU [Nepal Medical Council Accreditation Standards for the MBBS program 2017, Regulation for Postgraduate Medical Education (MD/MS programmes) 2017].
- For DM/MCh/PhD – 2 years will be counted for experience. But this facility can be taken only once in the post verification. Hard Copy of the journal in which article has been published.
Candidates will be called for interview only when they have correctly & completely filled in the application form and uploaded all the required documents.