This is the high level committee to formulate policy on research development under Institute of Medicine. The suggestions of IRB and the newly formed Research Department is taken up in the committee and the finale decision is given.
Dean of the Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University is the Chairperson of Research Committee. Members of Research Committee are nominated by Dean from various disciplines. The objective of Research Committee is to set policy and guidelines in order to promote research in health science at the Institute of Medicine and create a research environment.
• To activate and promote research activities of various Campuses and their Departments
• To provide technical expertise as per their need
• To conduct research methodology workshops and trainings for faculties and post graduate students
• To build up collaboration in research with various national and international organizations
• To identify and explore research areas.
• To support teaching/learning activities.
• To monitor the progress of enrolled research work in the institute
• To help in the publication of research articles
• To process and provide ethical approval
• To supervise and monitor of research activities of IOM and national and international linkage research project.
• To promote and link with INGOs/NGOs for research collaboration
Research Committee members
|1 Prof. Dr Jagdish P. Agrawal Chairman|
|2 Prof. Dr Y P Singh Member|
|3 Prof. Dr Pradeep K. Shrestha Member|
|4 Prof. Kiran Bajracharya Member|
|5 Dr Mirgendra Karki Member|
|6 Dr Megh Nath Dhimal Member|
|7 Prof. Dr Rajendra Sharma Guragain Member Secretary|